Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
No bake dessert that is so easy to make and so good to eat! This is a favorite of mine.
- 1⁄2 angel food cake
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen strawberries, thawed & undrained
- Cube angel food cake and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Beat together milk and pudding and add ice cream.
- Pour over cake and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, then add cold water.
- Add strawberries and chill.
- When mixture is consistency of egg white, pour over cake and refrigerate until set.
This is excellent. I use the angle food cake that is made in a loaf and I slice it to fit the bottom of pan. It is simple to make and I always get raving review with it.