Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 85.04 g strawberry gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 1 small angel food cake
- 473.19 ml vanilla ice cream
- 283.49 g strawberries
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in ice cream until melted.
- Add strawberries and cake broken into small pieces.
- Chill until set.
- Slice in squares.
- Top with whipped cream.
I was really looking forward to this recipe, but unfortunately was quite disappointed. The color is fantastic. The taste was just ok. It did not set up all that well and was quite mushy to serve. The next day, the leftovers were really watery, so I ended up throwing them out. Wish I could give this more stars because I sooo wanted to like this. Thanks for posting though.
It was very tasty and I liked the colour.