Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe was given to me by a dear lady at our church Ladies Fellowship and has been a huge hit with my family for years. Very quick and tasty.
- Tear angel food cake into bite-sized pieces and place in bottom of large oblong cake pan.
- Dissolve gelatin as per directions on box.
- Wash strawberries--remove stems.
- Slice berries and fold into gelatin.
- Pour berries and gelatin over cake pieces and refrigerate 2-3 hours until gelatin has set.
- Place dollops of whipped topping over desert or spread evenly over entire mixture.
- Top with fresh mint for decoration.