Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
The flavor of strawberries and wild berries combined with a Cranberry Fool, topped with wonderful Pepparkakor, ginger thins from Sweden.
- 3 ounces jell-o strawberry gelatin
- 3 ounces jell-o wild berry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3 gingersnap cookies, crumbled (I use Swedish Pepparkakor from Ikea)
- Prepare Jell-o desserts in separate bowls according to directions, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Prepare the Cranberry Fool by beating whipped cream, adding sugar gradually. Beat until at soft peaks are formed. Fold in cranberry sauce.
- In a tall bowl or dessert glasses, place a layer of prepared strawberry Jell-O. Next, place a layer of cranberry fool. Follow with a layer of wild berry Jell-O. Top with a final layer of Cranberry Fool and crumbled ginger snap cookies. You may substitute ginger snap cookies as well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.