I walked into Marshall Field's looking for a set of knives and smelled the demo lady cooking this. Oh, my, it smelled so good. Took a copy of the recipe and made it for dinner. Well, it was good. I used raspberry vinegar and prepackaged greens (approx 7 1/2 C).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar or 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, mix and set aside.
- 2In medium-large skillet, melt butter with olive oil.
- 3Add chicken and saute on medium-high heat until no longer pink, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add half of the dressing and cook 30 seconds.
- 5Add the halved berries and cook 30 seconds, until heated through.
- 6Spoon chicken, onions and berries over the greens.
- 7Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 8Garnish with cheese and whole berries, if desired.
- 9Serve remaining half of the dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Warm Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 605.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: