Recipe by Lacy S.
This is another eDiets recipe. This is a great light lunch.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
What a yummy sandwich! Delicious and healthy! I used whole wheat raisin-cinnamon-walnut bread for the pita as it was much too hot to drive to the store. Sliced up a few red onion slices and added to the sandwich. Spinach leaves would be good in this, too! Hit the spot! Thanks for posting! Your recipe has been added to my Strawberry Fever public cookbook!
- 3⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 whole wheat pita bread
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons wheat germ