Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Versatile recipe, can change fruit, nuts and gelatin to suit your preference.
- 1⁄2 cup milk, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons strawberry gelatin (Jello brand )
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease with shortening the muffin pan or use paper liners and set aside.
- Stir together all ingredients except strawberries, Fold in strawberries gently.
- Fill muffin wells about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until toothpick tests clean. Ovens vary.