- 453.59 g fresh spinach, washed,spun dry,stemmed and broken into pieces
- 473.19 ml strawberry, washed,hulled and sliced
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spinach and strawberries and return to refrigerator to chill.
- Make dressing and chill.
- Just prior to serving, toss the spinach and strawberries with enough dressing just to coat the spinach leaves.
- For Dressing: Combine all ingredients and stir or whisk until the sugar is dissolved.