Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great idea for a summer salad. Very easy to put together. From Jr. League Celebration Cookbook.
Make and share this Strawberry and Spinach Salad with Sweet French Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g fresh spinach, washed,spun dry,stemmed and broken into pieces
- 473.19 ml strawberry, washed,hulled and sliced
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml white vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare spinach and strawberries and return to refrigerator to chill.
- Make dressing and chill.
- Just prior to serving, toss the spinach and strawberries with enough dressing just to coat the spinach leaves.
- For Dressing: Combine all ingredients and stir or whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
I added some kiwi and star fruit and roasted pine nuts to serve for xmas day...fabulous...
This is a terrific dressing! I add green onions. When I don't have strawberries I put bacon and water chestnuts on the salad. The sweet dressing is perfect with spinach. thanks for posting!
Delicious dressing. I only made enough dressing for this salad and cut back on the sugar. The ketchp & worchestershire give this dressing a special flavor - I added a bit of Jicama -it goes really well with Strawberries. Thanks Sharlene for a lovely lunch