- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed,spun dry,stemmed and broken into pieces
- 1 pint strawberry, washed,hulled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spinach and strawberries and return to refrigerator to chill.
- Make dressing and chill.
- Just prior to serving, toss the spinach and strawberries with enough dressing just to coat the spinach leaves.
- For Dressing: Combine all ingredients and stir or whisk until the sugar is dissolved.