1/1 Photo of Strawberry and Spinach Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
I like the balsamic vinagrette combined with the sweet strawberries and fresh spinach. Unlike most salads with sweet berries the flavors are tangy and mild rather than sugary or syrup-y, allowing the sweetness of the berries to shine through. A little goat cheese on each serving would be nice but is optional. I hope you like it, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the vinaigrette, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, and a little salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Whisk or shake in a jar until emulsified.
- 3Taste the dressing, and adjust to your liking.
- 4For the salad, combine the strawberries, onions and spinach in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Toss gently with the dressing just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Spinach Salad With Balsamic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g