Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Sainsbury's recipe that I haven't tried, but from the picture, it looks like a set, creamy baked pudding studded with fruit.
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 250 g greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 230 g strawberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 75 g strawberries (for sauce)
- 75 g raspberries (for sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sieved icing sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 170 C (325 F).
- Whisk together eggs, honey, yoghurt, vanilla and cornflour until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 23cm ovenproof dish.
- Add fruit.
- Bake for 23-35 minutes or until pale golden and just set.
- Sauce: Whizz/mash fruit until lit reaches a pouring consistency then strain out the pips with a sieve.
- Presentation: Dust warm pudding with sugar and serve with a jug of sauce.