Cat R.'s Note:
A Sainsbury's recipe that I haven't tried, but from the picture, it looks like a set, creamy baked pudding studded with fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 170 C (325 F).
- 2Whisk together eggs, honey, yoghurt, vanilla and cornflour until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into a greased 23cm ovenproof dish.
- 4Add fruit.
- 5Bake for 23-35 minutes or until pale golden and just set.
- 6Sauce: Whizz/mash fruit until lit reaches a pouring consistency then strain out the pips with a sieve.
- 7Presentation: Dust warm pudding with sugar and serve with a jug of sauce.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Raspberry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g