Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I hate making desserts, but this one is very quick, easy on the calories if using light ingredients, and is very tasty. I got it from my buddy Kim, who also says it is good with lime jello. I did learn if you don't defrost the whipped topping, it creates interesting white bubbles in the mixture, which can be pretty too.
- 1 box raspberry Jell-O gelatin, light
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt or 2 cups yoghurt (Astro Fat-Free is good)
- 2 -3 cups defrosted frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip Light)
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- In a large heat resistant bowl, dissolve the jello powder in the boiling water.
- Stir yogurt into the jello with a wire whisk.
- Fold whipped topping into jello mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust and refridgerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.