Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
OH SO GOOD!!!
Make and share this Strawberry And Pineapple Parfaits recipe from Food.com.
- Reserve 6 berries for top of parfaits.
- Slice remaining berries and mix with sugar.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon half the berries 6 parfait glasses.
- Add 1 scoop ice-cream to each.
- Add half the pineapple.
- Repeat the layers.
- Top with whipped cream and reserved berries.
Oh, wow! These were so good! I loved the pineapple in them. This was a favorite among my whole family and will show up here often. They are so pretty, too. Thank you for the perfect recipe.