Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for fresh strawberry season and also for a cool dish on a hot summer day! Goes great as a special side for holiday meals also. Since it is frozen, you can make it up ahead a day or two and bring out when needed.
- 1 1⁄3 cups whipped cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 cup strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 4 pineapple rings
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- Mix in the strawberries and nuts (if desired).
- Put the pineapple rings on the bottom of a 8x8 dish and pour the mixture over them.
- When serving cut into fourths and place each serving on a lettuce leaf.