Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Bon Appetit, August 2005.
Make and share this Strawberry and Peach Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange muscat wine (a sweet dessert wine such as Essensia)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peach liqueur
- 3 peaches, cut into 12 slices
- 1 large orange, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1 large lemon, cut crosswise into 6 slices
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry syrup (optional)
- 3 -4 cups ice cubes
- Mix white wine, Essensia, strawberries, peach liqueur, peaches, orange slices, lemon slices, and strawberry syrup in large pitcher, smashing citrus slices slightly. Let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours or chill up to 4 hours. Serve sangria over ice.