Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool and refreshing, this spritzer is like summer in a glass! Wonderful! Add as much or as little pastis as you like. I used R.W. Knudsen Tangerine Spritzer (non-alcoholic) for the tangerine juice and sparkling water (and the data base didn't recognize this). Sweeten to taste with sugar or honey, as desired. Enjoy!
- 3 ounces tangerine juice
- 3 ounces sparkling water
- 1 -2 teaspoon pastis (to taste)
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh lemon verbena (or lemon balm)
- fresh lavender flowers
- Rub rim of glass with a lavender flower and lemon verbena leaf (or lemon balm).
- Pour in the tangerine juice and sparkling mineral water; stir in the pastis (to taste).
- Add sliced strawberries and ice.
- Serve decorated with sprigs of fresh lemon verbena (or lemon balm) and lavender flowers. Enjoy!