Recipe by Pepper Monkey
This do it yourself beauty treatment is good for all skin types and helps to draw out impurities in the skin. Best of all, its all natural. Cook time is dry time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash strawberries in a bowl so that its all mashed. You can use a potato masher to help with this.
- Add honey. Stir.
- Slowly add kaolin clay. If mixture is runny add more. It should be chunky but spreadable. Think chunky peanut butter consistency.
- Spread mask onto face avoiding your eyes and let dry for 15-20 minutes while you relax.
- Wash off with warm water.
- The strawberry seeds exfoliate, the clay and honey help purify your skin.