1/2 Photos of Strawberry and Greens Salad
great way to use up those 'pick your own' strawberries...looks and tastes good too..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the salad greens.
- 2Break into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Place in a plastic bag.
- 4Wash, trim and grate the radishes.
- 5Wash the strawberries.
- 6Trim spring onions and slice finely.
- 7Cut red pepper flesh into thin strips.
- 8Add the grated radishes, strawberries, spring onions, red pepper and coriander to the lettuce.
- 9Just prior to serving pour over the vinaigrette.
- 10Toss to mix in bag and arrabge on a serving platter.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Greens Salad
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: