Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
great way to use up those 'pick your own' strawberries...looks and tastes good too..
- mixed salad green (of your choice)
- 3 radishes
- 1 package strawberry
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 cup vinaigrette (your favorite)
- Wash and dry the salad greens.
- Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a plastic bag.
- Wash, trim and grate the radishes.
- Wash the strawberries.
- Trim spring onions and slice finely.
- Cut red pepper flesh into thin strips.
- Add the grated radishes, strawberries, spring onions, red pepper and coriander to the lettuce.
- Just prior to serving pour over the vinaigrette.
- Toss to mix in bag and arrabge on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately.
Evie* - what a BRILLIANT recipe for a strawberry salad! I really enjoyed this and used my own home-grown strawberries for the recipe! I did not have any radishes, but used all the other ingredients. I think I will omit the coriander next time, it was just a WEE bit strong for all the other flavours, but this was still a delicious salad! Made for Summer Salad Snapshots in the Photos Forum and very much enjoyed! FT:-)