Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had a box of white cake mix and wanted to try something new. I did not frost the cupcakes and they turned out great!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 4 dried apricots
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, and water as directed on package.
- In a food processor combine yogurt, jam, apricots, and chocolate.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full with cake mix. Drop a teaspoon full of jam mixture on op of each cupcake.
- Bake according to cupcake box.