This comes from my Parish House Inn Breakfast cookbook. Strawberry sauce to serve with is listed seperately
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread cream cheese on 6 slices of bread and jam on other 6 slices, put together like a sandwich (can wrap and continue the next morning, if desired).
- 2mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- 3dip sandwiches in egg mixture, grill on both sides.
- 4cut diagonally, spoon sauce over wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 251.2 mg
- Sodium 526.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g