Top Review by Kohtzy
These were SO good. I added a capful of vanilla to the crepe recipe, but other than that didn't change a thing. I think the number of crepes you get depends on the size of them. We made 4-5 inch crepes and got exactly 12. We will definitely make these again!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (or frozen unsweetened & thawed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs, milk and water. Add flour and salt, beat just until smooth. Lightly oil a crepe pan or medium skillet. Heat the pan over medium heat. When pan is hot spoon 2 tablespoons batter into pan and rotate the pan to spread evenly. When edges of crepe are browned, turn crepe onto a plate.
- Place cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar in mixer. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop the strawberries. Add lemon juice and sugar. Toss lightly. When ready to serve spoon 2 tablespoons filling into each crepe and roll up. Arrange crepes seam side down on plate. Serve immediately with fruit sauce. You may top with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
- Makes 12 servings, 1 crepe each.