1/2 Photos of Strawberry and Cream Cheese Crepes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Beat the eggs, milk and water. Add flour and salt, beat just until smooth. Lightly oil a crepe pan or medium skillet. Heat the pan over medium heat. When pan is hot spoon 2 tablespoons batter into pan and rotate the pan to spread evenly. When edges of crepe are browned, turn crepe onto a plate.
- 4Place cream cheese, cottage cheese and sugar in mixer. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- 6Coarsely chop the strawberries. Add lemon juice and sugar. Toss lightly. When ready to serve spoon 2 tablespoons filling into each crepe and roll up. Arrange crepes seam side down on plate. Serve immediately with fruit sauce. You may top with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
- 7Makes 12 servings, 1 crepe each.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Cream Cheese Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 92.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g