1/1 Photo of Strawberry and Cream Cake
Good for birthdays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and caster sugar until white and fluffy.
- 2Beat each egg individually into the mix.
- 3Stir in the vanilla extract, and fold in the flour.
- 4Grease and flour two 9" cake tins and evenly pour the mixture into both.
- 5Pre heat the oven to gas mark 5 and cook for 25 minutes.
- 6Turn the tins after 15 minutes so that the cakes rise evenly.
- 7Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- 8Cover one cake sandwich with the strawberry jam, and 100g of the strawberries finely chopped.
- 9Cover with 2 tbls of cream and place the other cake sandwich on top.
- 10Coat the top and sides of the cake with the whipped cream.
- 11Cut the remaining strawberries into quarters and arrange on the top of the cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4102.9
- Calories from Fat 2005
- Total Fat 222.8 g
- Saturated Fat 133.0 g
- Cholesterol 1388.3 mg
- Sodium 4589.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 481.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 285.9 g
- Protein 53.8 g