Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only an iron will could resist this !
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons strawberries, liqueuer (optional)
- 50 g milk chocolate, grated
- 6 strawberries, mashed
- Beat egg yolks and sugar for a couple of minutes.
- Add mascarpone cheese and liqueur.
- Beat egg whites till stiff in another bowl.
- Fold them into mascarpone mixture.
- Add strwberries and chocolate.
- Spread onto cake layers.
- Makes enough for a 3 layer cake.