Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- fresh strawberries
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the strawberries in half, lengthwise, and set aside.
- Use half the amount of celery as strawberries, and measure by slicing the celery thing, short strips.
- Honey Dressing: Combine the olive oil, salt, lemon juice, honey, and paprika and beat until frothy.
- Drain the strawberries and add them along with the celery in a salad bowl.
- Serve with the Honey Dressing.
I made this several times. A few of the times were when we were being teasted with that taste of warm weather and you could actually eat outdoors. Well, this is will be perfect picnic/b.b.q. salad. I actually still enjoy it now, but I know come spring and summer, I'll enjoy it even more.
This salad is so easy to make and looks so pretty too. The sweetness of the strawberries and the crunch of the celery are great together, but wow, that honey dressing! What a delicious addition. Thanks for posting Mimi.