Top Review by lesleyb
I made this several times. A few of the times were when we were being teasted with that taste of warm weather and you could actually eat outdoors. Well, this is will be perfect picnic/b.b.q. salad. I actually still enjoy it now, but I know come spring and summer, I'll enjoy it even more.
- fresh strawberries
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the strawberries in half, lengthwise, and set aside.
- Use half the amount of celery as strawberries, and measure by slicing the celery thing, short strips.
- Honey Dressing: Combine the olive oil, salt, lemon juice, honey, and paprika and beat until frothy.
- Drain the strawberries and add them along with the celery in a salad bowl.
- Serve with the Honey Dressing.