This sounds like a weird combination, but it is very tasty--not to mention healthy. Good the next day, too. Probably better.
- Cube cheese into 1/2 inch cubes (about bite size).
- Clean and slice strawberrries into quarters.
- In large bowl, combine the broccoli and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayo, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour over broccoli and cheese.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Gently stir in berries.
- At this point, you can refrigerate it or serve immediately.
- To toast almonds, spread on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 only a few minutes until browned slightly. DO NOT overcook. You can "smell" when they are done. When you smell baked almonds, it's time to take them out.
- Before serving, sprinkle with toasted almonds and chopped mint.