Vegetarian frozen dessert recipe using tofu, strawberries, and bananas. Time does not include freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the silken tofu, strawberries, banana, and caster sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- 2Pour the mixture into a shallow cake pan and freeze until almost frozen.
- 3Remove from the freezer. Use a fork to roughly break up the mixture. Transfer to a large bowl and beat until it has a smooth texture.
- 4Pour the mixture evenly into a 6x10 inch loaf pan. Cover and refreeze, until firm. OR freeze the blended mixture in an ice cream machine until thick and creamy, and then store in a covered container in the frezer.
- 5Transfer to the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, to allow the ice to soften slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Banana Ice
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g