Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband's Aunt Joyce passed this along to us. We love the surprising combination of strawberry and avocado. The dressing makes it special too!
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds (or 1 TB Poppy Seed Dressing)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Salad: Chop up all ingredients and mix together.
- Dressing: Mix all ingredients with a wire mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and enjoy.