Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tweaked this recipe from an old garden club cookbook recipe presented by Marlo Gould. I brought it to a summertime afternoon party, and it was a big hit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons strawberry jam (seedless)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amaretto
- Mix cream cheese and cool whip with handmixer until smooth. Stir in strawberry jam and amaretto. Refrigerate until time to serve. Serve with sliced or whole strawberries and vanilla wafers.
- (Can also serve with sliced apples, angel food cake bites, etc.)
- Can be made 1 or 2 days in advance.
- Original recipe called for 2 T. strawberry jam and 2 ounces of Amaretto.