Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super quick and easy dessert! Saw this on BBC tv.
Make and share this Strawberry-Amaretti Eton Mess recipe from Food.com.
- 7 fluid ounces double cream
- 4 ounces amaretti, broken (biscuits)
- 4 -6 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- some dark chocolate, grated
- In a medium bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold in the broken biscuits and strawberries until just combined (keep a few strawberries for garnish).
- To serve, divide between two serving dishes, sprinkle with grated chocolate and a few strawberries on top.
Since I didn't have anmaretti biscuit I sprinkled ameretto on the biscuits,MMMMMM.Very quick to make and it was delicious. Made for Cookaton for Pets"R"Us
Pets this is so easy and yummy! I did use almond biscotti. Didn`t measure anything just put it together and it was wonderful. Thanks!
This was delicious, but definitely NOT for the diet-conscience! I noticed they left out the nutritional info for the double cream(whipping cream here). Very quick and easy to make.