- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 2 pints baskets california strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups amaretti cookie crumbs (almond cookie)
- mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, prepare pudding mix with milk as package directs, mixing in the almond extract; cover and refrigerate.
- Sweeten strawberries with sugar; spoon about 3 tablespoons into each of six 8 to 10-ounce stemmed glasses.
- Layer each with 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs and 1/3 cup pudding.
- Top with the remaining strawberries and crumbs, dividing equally.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.