Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this creamy spread with toasted oat scones, bagels, or biscuits. I think I got this from a Weight Watchers magazine a number of years ago. It is 1 pt per serving (each serving is 1 Tbsp.).
- 3 tablespoons pure almond paste (such as Betty Crocker)
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (can use "light")
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry
- Place almond paste in a food processor; process until almond paste is very finely ground.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar; process just until blended (do not over-process or mixture will be too thin).
- Add strawberries; process just until blended.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.