Make and share this Strawberry Almond and Brie Grilled Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 44.37 ml Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 4 slice raisin bread
- 29.58 ml sliced almonds
- 2.46 ml finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 113.39 g wedge brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
- SPREAD 1 1/2 tablespoons of preserves on each of 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle each with half of the almonds and mint. Arrange sliced brie to cover. Top with remaining two slices of bread.
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray top of sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut into quarters and serve warm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.