Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 4 slices raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 ounces wedge brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- powdered sugar (to garnish)
- SPREAD 1 1/2 tablespoons of preserves on each of 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle each with half of the almonds and mint. Arrange sliced brie to cover. Top with remaining two slices of bread.
- HEAT large skillet over medium heat. Spray top of sandwiches with no-stick cooking spray. Place sandwiches, sprayed side down, in heated skillet. Cover skillet and brown sandwiches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Spray tops of sandwiches before turning to brown second side.
- REMOVE sandwiches from skillet. Allow to rest covered, about 3 minutes. Cut into quarters and serve warm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.