1/3 Photos of Strawberry 7-Up Cake
This is a fantastic cake, prep time includes baking the cake and refigeration time --- you can use white cake in place of the strawberry if desired :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box strawberry cake mix (Duncan Hines is best!)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cooking oil (not olive oil)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, drink (7-Up is best)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Mix ALL cake ingredients together in a bowl; beat well until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- 4Transfer cake batter to a prepared baking pan.
- 5Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- 6Cool, and invert (turn over) cake onto a tray large enough to hold the cake.
- 7To make the topping: Dissolve the jello powder completely in boiling water, with the sugar, then add in the COLD water; mix well.
- 8Poke holes all over cake with a straw.
- 9Drizzle the jello over entire top of cake.
- 10Place the strawberries slices evenly over and covering all the cake.
- 11Refrigerate cake for 2 or more hours.
- 12Just before serving, top cake with Cool Whip topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry 7-Up Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 72.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix