Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy recipe I came up with now that strawberries are in season (and I'm very happy about that!) Substitute another favorite fresh seasonal berry: blackberries, raspberries, etc.
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lavender sugar, approximately
- 1 -2 mint leaf (optional)
- To make lavender sugar, place about 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender buds in a pestle and mortar. Crush until finely ground. Transfer to small container and stir in 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Place the sliced strawberries in a serving dish and top with the yogurt.
- Sprinkle on the lavender sugar, to taste.
- Garnish with mint leaves if desired.
- Proportions are estimated.
What a phenomenal snack! I love lavender and mint. I have had this snack with brown sugar before, but I really enjoyed this twist!