Recipe by William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin
A very different dessert that intrigues the guests and it is not that difficult to make. A very different dessert presentation.
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons brandy
- 12 ounces white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 lbs fresh ripe strawberries, hulled,rinsed and sliced
- fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy-bottomed large saucepan, boil cream over high heat until reduced to about 2 cups; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar.
- Return to medium-high heat and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and brandy.
- Add white chocolate pieces.
- Return to medium-high heat, cook and stir, using a whisk until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- TO SERVE: Divide and pour a puddle of white chocolate sauce on 12 desert plates.
- Tilt plates to spread sauce on plates.
- Arrange sliced strawberries in concentric circles on top of the sauce or just place the slices in the center of the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.