Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An easy summertime dessert. Cook time includes 3 hours of chilling. Might be good served over ice cream. ( Adults only!)
- 6 cups strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- mint sprig, for garnish
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- Cover and chill 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into compote dishes or marguarita glasses.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
This is a great recipe. I made half of it. And ate it all. Because DH doesn't like balsamic vinegar on strawberries. Too bad for him. Thanks Mikekey :) Made for Rookie tag game