Recipe by andypandy
really fast and simple to make, using a prebaked or store bought pound cake.
Top Review by Tearanii
WOW this was a fantic dessert! I found it hard to keep everyone out of it until it had time chill. I found it was very easy to prepare.I didn't have fresh nutmeg so I used some already grated in a bottle.
- 1 1⁄2 pints fresh washed strawberries, hulled
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, grated fresh
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier or 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 loaf poundcake, sliced thin