An Egyptian dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the berries to room temperature.
- 2Place the raspberries and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until it's simmering.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat to cool.
- 4While the syrup is cooling, halve the passion fruits and scoop out the seeds and juice.
- 5Use a blender or food processor to blend the passion fruit pulp and raspberries together for a few seconds. Strain through a fine, nylon sieve to remove seeds.
- 6Fold the strawberries into the sauce and serve with plain ladyfingers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries With Raspberry and Passion Fruit Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 700.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: