Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An Egyptian dessert.
Make and share this Strawberries With Raspberry and Passion Fruit Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the berries to room temperature.
- Place the raspberries and sugar in a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until it's simmering.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat to cool.
- While the syrup is cooling, halve the passion fruits and scoop out the seeds and juice.
- Use a blender or food processor to blend the passion fruit pulp and raspberries together for a few seconds. Strain through a fine, nylon sieve to remove seeds.
- Fold the strawberries into the sauce and serve with plain ladyfingers.