Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light. Make the cream ahead of time.
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quartered strawberry
- 2 strawberries (optional)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Spoon cheese mixture into a small bowl; cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Spoon 1/2 cup quartered strawberries into each of 2 small bowls, and top each with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Garnish each serving with a whole strawberry, if desired.