Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, I've had it for a long time. But it's a quick easy refreshing desert or snack.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- Place strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and combine gently.
- In another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt. Fold in lemon peel.
- To serve layer berries and yogurt into 4 parfait glasses.
- Top each with lemon peel and strawberry slices.
Thank you for sharing this lovely dessert bmxmama. My dh & I both enjoyed this special treat. The strawberries were sweet and succulent, the lemon tart and tangy and the cream was wonderful...all together a very special dessert. It was light, refreshing and very satisfying. Made for Spring Pac 2014.
I love lemon and this dessert was wonderful. The strawberries arent as nice as they were in the beginning of the season so it took a combination of two pints to get a bowl full. I did use the two tablespoons of sugar for my berries. So easy and simple to make! Made and reviewed for PAC 2007...thank you bmxmama.
This was very good but I dont think we actually need 2 8oz containers of yogurt for the 1 pint of strawberries. I think 1 would have worked fine. If you like a lot of topping with it use the two. I think this would be wonderful with raspberries.