Recipe by bmxmama
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, I've had it for a long time. But it's a quick easy refreshing desert or snack.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thank you for sharing this lovely dessert bmxmama. My dh & I both enjoyed this special treat. The strawberries were sweet and succulent, the lemon tart and tangy and the cream was wonderful...all together a very special dessert. It was light, refreshing and very satisfying. Made for Spring Pac 2014.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and combine gently.
- In another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt. Fold in lemon peel.
- To serve layer berries and yogurt into 4 parfait glasses.
- Top each with lemon peel and strawberry slices.