Quick, easy and delicious! This is from my "Deep in the Heart" cookbook. This cookbook is published by the Dallas Junior Forum and is full of wonderful recipes! If you try this, I hope you enjoy!
- Whip cream cheese until softened.
- Gradually add cream until the mixture is smooth.
- Next stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add powdered sugar to taste.
- Wash and hull the strawberries and place in a separate bowl.
- Keep berries and cream mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When serving, dish the strawberries into individual serving dishes, such as bowls or goblets.
- Spoon the cream over the berries and serve!
- May garnish with a mint leave if desired.