1/3 Photos of Strawberries With Devonshire Cream
Quick, easy and delicious! This is from my "Deep in the Heart" cookbook. This cookbook is published by the Dallas Junior Forum and is full of wonderful recipes! If you try this, I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip cream cheese until softened.
- 2Gradually add cream until the mixture is smooth.
- 3Next stir in the vanilla extract.
- 4Add powdered sugar to taste.
- 5Wash and hull the strawberries and place in a separate bowl.
- 6Keep berries and cream mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 7When serving, dish the strawberries into individual serving dishes, such as bowls or goblets.
- 8Spoon the cream over the berries and serve!
- 9May garnish with a mint leave if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries With Devonshire Cream
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.0
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 144.0 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g