Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are perfect for this time of year!
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 18 large fresh strawberries, halved
- Set aside 2 T chocolate.
- In microwave, melt remaining chocolate; stir until smooth and cool to room temperature.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate.
- Fold in whipped topping and 1 T reserved chocolate.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #21 star pastry tip.
- Fill the bag with cream cheese mixture.
- Place strawberries cut side up on a serving platter.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto strawberries.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.