Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Low Calorie dessert is a real winner. I found it in "The Chopping Block" column by Philomena Corrdeno. It is refreshing and Oh so good! Quick & Easy too
- 4 cups strawberries, cleaned & sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- In a large bowl combine the dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water.
- Mix well using a whisk.
- Blend in the whipped topping and the almond extract.
- In a small bowl combine the almonds& Chocolate chips.
- Place strawberries in 4 serving cups.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the pudding mixture over the stawberries.
- Sprinkle with Almond& Chocolate chips.
- Rerfigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.