Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 10 vanilla wafers
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange-flavored liqueur, if desired
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced (3 cups)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place vanilla wafers in blender container; process until finely crushed.
- In small bowl, combine crumbs and butter; mix well.
- Spread on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F.
- for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- In large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except strawberries; beat until smooth.
- To serve, divide strawberries into large wine glasses or individual dessert dishes.
- Top each with about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture; sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp crumbs.
great easy recipe loved it
This was easy and tasty. Thanks.