Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
One of the most sweetest foods on earth this is; a perfect treat for your special someone on Valentine's day. Add some blackforest cake on the side and enjoy it with red roses and a movie on the side or some soft music and poetry in praise of your soulmate :) Happy Valentines' Day to all my friends on RecipeZaar!
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 12 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
Directions See How It's Made
- Store strawberries in the refrigerator and buy them one day prior to making this dessert.
- Either the night before or immediately before serving, rinse the strawberries carefully so that any dirt will get washed away.
- Use a knife to cut off the green stem and leaves at the top of each strawberry.
- Chantilly cream is nothing but properly whipped cream.
- To whip cream properly, place the bowl in which you are going to whip the cream over a large tray of ice.
- Chill the whipping cream in the refrigerator before whipping it in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla essence and powdered sugar slowly and continue to beat the cream.
- Serve the strawberries and cream in stemmed wine glasses or champagne saucers.
- Fill the glasses or saucers with strawberries and top off with sinfully good amounts of Chantilly cream.