1/5 Photos of Strawberries With Champagne and Roses
A very elegant way to serve strawberries! Try this for your next brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup dry chilled champagne or 1/3 cup sparkling grape juice
- 20 rose petals, - make sure to use organic rose petals that have not been sprayed and are especially grown to be eat or 20 even your own garden should have some pesticide and chemical free roses
- 1In a large bowl, gently toss the strawberries and champagne together. NOTE: If preparing ahead of time, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2Before serving, gently toss with the rose petals.
- 3Serve in attractive individual serving bowls or in margarita glasses.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries With Champagne and Roses
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: