Perfect dessert when strawberries are at their peak.
Make and share this Strawberries With Cannoli Cream recipe from Food.com.
- For cannoli cream, in a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a small chilled bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (do not over-beat.)
- By hand, gently stir the whipped cream and about half of the chocolate pieces into the ricotta mixture. (If desired, mixture can be made up to 2 days ahead; refrigerate, covered.).
- To serve, divide strawberries among 8 dessert dishes.
- Spoon cannoli cream over the berries.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.