1/1 Photo of Strawberries With Cannoli Cream
Alan in SW Florida's Note:
Perfect dessert when strawberries are at their peak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For cannoli cream, in a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- 2In a small chilled bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form (do not over-beat.)
- 3By hand, gently stir the whipped cream and about half of the chocolate pieces into the ricotta mixture. (If desired, mixture can be made up to 2 days ahead; refrigerate, covered.).
- 4To serve, divide strawberries among 8 dessert dishes.
- 5Spoon cannoli cream over the berries.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberries With Cannoli Cream
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g