Recipe by Charlotte J
Modena Monari Federzoni Balsamic vinegar a high quality Balsamic vinegar used for desserts and gourmet dishes. Over $6.00 for a 8 ounce bottle so I hope I tell the difference.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was so good Charlotte. I can still taste it. Great flavor and textures, great depth, light and refreshing. I used Aceto Balsamico Di Modena Alla Frgola Balsamic Vinegar (Balsamic Vinegar with Strawberries) it was just perfect with the fresh berries. I will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for ZWT7 (Witchin Kitchen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the strawberries thoroughly by immersing them in cold water, then remove the stalks and leaves.
- If using garden strawberries, chop them into 2 or 4 pieces depending on their size, then place them in a bowl.
- If using the smaller wild strawberries there’s no need to chop them.
- Add the Balsamic vinegar of Modena Monari Federzoni to the strawberries, then cover the bowl and shake it gently so that the fruit is evenly coated in the vinegar.
- Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add a little sugar just before serving.