- 1 lb strawberry, rinsed, dried, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place berries in mixing bowl.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir preserves until soft and warm; set aside to cool.
- In small bowl, stir together walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour preserves over berries; toss gently until berries are lightly coated. Sprinkle with walnut mixture; toss to mix. Divide among stemmed glasses or bowls to serve.